- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Aetna near Plainview, NY.
Dr. Scott Siegel is an oral surgeon. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Siegel honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more. Dr. Siegel has an open panel. He studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Siegel is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Barry Bass practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bass is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Syosset Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients. Dr. Bass's training includes a residency program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Sedation, Dental Implant Surgery, Oral Biopsy, Mouth Problems
Dr. Tracey Rosenberg specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Plainview, NY and Massapequa Park, NY. Patients gave her an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rosenberg studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. She speaks Spanish.
Dr. Evan Lynn practices endodontics (root canal treatment) in Melville, NY and New York, NY. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lynn takes.
Dr. Matthew Hyde's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Hyde's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Jay Ritter works as a general dentist in Massapequa, NY, Brooklyn, NY, and Valley Stream, NY. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.