We found 4 adult cardiologists near Oneonta, NY.
Dr. Stephen Brady specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Brady attended medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College. He is professionally affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital, Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital, and St. Peter's Hospital.
Procedure Information for Coronary Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?99.5%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.7 times the average?
- Based on 511 patients (2009-2011)
Procedure Information for Non-Emergency Angioplasty
- Patient survival rate: ?100%(Similar to state average)
- Case Severity: 0.6 times the average?
- Based on 422 patients (2009-2011)
Dr. James Wheeling is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Wheeling attended medical school at Wayne State University School of Medicine. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Peipei Zhou is an adult cardiology specialist in Oneonta, NY. Dr. Zhou is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Anthony Cammilleri is a specialist in adult cardiology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cammilleri accepts Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Padua Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.