- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Niagara Falls, NY.
Dr. Sanil Nigalye's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Nigalye attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Nigalye accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Lacarrubba's area of specialization is dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lacarrubba accepts.
Dr. Ronald Schwartz specializes in general dentistry and practices in Niagara Falls, NY. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schwartz honors.
Dr. Jill Rowland's specialty is general dentistry. She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Richard Volker works as a general dentist. On average, patients gave Dr. Volker a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.