We found 1 pediatric gastroenterologists who accepts GHI CBP near New York, NY.
Dr. Babu Bangaru is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. His average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Bangaru's clinical interests: diarrhea, gastrointestinal bleeding, and ulcers. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Healthfirst, and Aetna Medicare. After completing medical school at Andhra Medical College, he performed his residency at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Dr. Bangaru (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Hindi. He is professionally affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Winthrop-University Hospital, and NYU Langone Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Ulcers, ... (Read more)
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing