We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1449 near New York, NY.
Dr. Rishi Patel is a dermatopathologist. His areas of expertise include the following: psoriasis and skin cancer. He is professionally affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Patel accepts. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Dr. Patel's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He has received professional recognition including the following: New York Rising Stars.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Psoriasis
Dr. Channing Barnett works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Dr. Barnett (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Filipino, Spanish, and Thai. Clinical interests for Dr. Barnett include contact dermatitis, hair problems, and psoriasis. She is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and a graduate of Columbia University Medical Center's residency program. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Barnett has received professional recognition including the following: New York Rising Stars.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Jesleen Ahluwalia is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Ahluwalia is rated highly by her patients. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. She has received professional recognition including the following: New York Rising Stars.
Dr. Katherine Siamas is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Siamas include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Siamas attended medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. She has received the distinction of New York Rising Stars. Dr. Siamas (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Greek. She is professionally affiliated with VA NY Harbor Healthcare System.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.