We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueSelect Everyday Health 1449 near New York, NY.
Dr. Rishi Patel's specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Patel attended Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Patel honors. He has received the following distinction: New York Rising Stars. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center.
Dr. Channing Barnett is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Barnett honors. She has received the distinction of New York Rising Stars. Dr. Barnett (or staff) speaks the following languages: Filipino, Spanish, and Thai.
Dr. Jesleen Ahluwalia is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Ahluwalia attended medical school at the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Patients gave Dr. Ahluwalia an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ahluwalia has received the following distinction: New York Rising Stars.
Dr. Katherine Siamas' specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Siamas studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Siamas accepts. She has received professional recognition including the following: New York Rising Stars. In addition to English, Dr. Siamas (or staff) speaks Spanish and Greek. She is professionally affiliated with VA NY Harbor Healthcare System.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.