We found 4 dermatologists who accept BlueCare Essential 1486 near New York, NY.
Dr. Rishi Patel is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He studied medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Dr. Patel's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He is especially interested in psoriasis and skin cancer. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received the distinction of New York Rising Stars. Dr. Patel is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Psoriasis
Dr. Jesleen Ahluwalia is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Ahluwalia studied medicine at the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. She has received the distinction of New York Rising Stars.
Dr. Katherine Siamas is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Siamas include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Siamas attended medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. She has received professional recognition including the following: New York Rising Stars. Dr. Siamas (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Greek. She is affiliated with VA NY Harbor Healthcare System.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Amanda Sergay is a dermatologist. Dr. Sergay honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: New York Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.