- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Health Net EPO near New York, NY.
Dr. James Sunwoo's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. After attending the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). Areas of expertise for Dr. Sunwoo include cosmetic surgery. Dr. Sunwoo has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Olga Malkin's specialty is prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). Her areas of expertise include dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and laser treatment. Patient ratings for Dr. Malkin average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Malkin takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Botox Injection, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign
Dr. Malcolm Boykin's specialty is dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Boykin honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.