We found 14 dentists who accept Health Net EPO near New York, NY.
Dr. James Sunwoo's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, Dr. Sunwoo focuses on cosmetic surgery. He attended medical school at the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Olga Malkin's area of specialization is prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). Dr. Malkin's average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Millie Chung specializes in general dentistry and practices in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Chung is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Malcolm Boykin practices dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Boykin is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces