We found 14 dentists who accept Health Net EPO near New York, NY.
Dr. James Sunwoo works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. The average patient rating for Dr. Sunwoo is 4.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass cosmetic surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more. He attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC).
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Olga Malkin is a prosthodontist in New York, NY. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Her areas of expertise include the following: dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and laser treatment. Dr. Malkin is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Botox Injection, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign
Dr. Mehru Bhatia's area of specialization is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Bhatia is 3.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces