We found 15 dentists who accept Health Net EPO near New York, NY.
Dr. James Sunwoo is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). In his practice, Dr. Sunwoo focuses on cosmetic surgery. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC), Dr. Sunwoo attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Sunwoo is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Olga Malkin specializes in prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Guillermo Castillo's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Malcolm Boykin's area of specialization is dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Boykin average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Boykin honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, Blue Choice, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces