We found 5 dentists who accept Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO near New York, NY.
Dr. Darryl Wu practices general dentistry in New York, NY. Dr. Wu's average rating from his patients is 2.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Martin Man's specialty is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental.
Dr. Jin Wang specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and practices in New York, NY. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wang accepts.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces