- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO near New York, NY.
Dr. Martin Man's specialty is general dentistry. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Man's areas of expertise consist of dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Man trained at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center for residency.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Sang Ahn's area of specialization is general dentistry. His clinical interests include dental implant surgery, sleep apnea, and teeth whitening. Patient ratings for Dr. Ahn average 5.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ahn honors.
Clinical interests: Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign, Sleep Apnea
Dr. Darryl Wu's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Wu is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wu honors.
Dr. Jin Wang is a periodontist in New York, NY. Dr. Wang's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.