We found 5 dentists who accept Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO near New York, NY.
Dr. Darryl Wu's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Wu average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental.
Dr. Sang Ahn is a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jin Wang practices periodontics (gum disease) in New York, NY. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Wang is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces