We found 5 dentists who accept Anthem Blue Cross Power Select HMO near New York, NY.
Dr. Martin Man is a general dentist in New York, NY. His clinical interests include dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Man accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Sang Ahn specializes in general dentistry. In Dr. Ahn's practice, he is particularly interested in dental implant surgery, sleep apnea, and teeth whitening. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and more.
Clinical interests: Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening, Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign, Sleep Apnea
Dr. Jin Wang specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and practices in New York, NY. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wang honors.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces