We found 4 dermatologists who accept WellCare Access near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Amit Garg, who practices in New Hyde Park, NY, is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. Patient ratings for Dr. Garg average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Garg is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. Garg (or staff) speaks Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language. Dr. Garg is affiliated with Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Sheng Chen is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He is in-network for Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Central South University and Drexel University College of Medicine. Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks Mandarin and Spanish. His professional affiliations include Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Bonnie Koo's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Koo takes. She graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Koo is conversant in Korean. Her professional affiliations include Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Nika Finelt practices pediatric dermatology. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Finelt studied medicine at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. Dr. Finelt (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Russian. She is affiliated with Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. She has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.