We found 4 dermatologists who accept WellCare Access near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Sheng Chen works as a dermatopathologist. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. He attended medical school at Central South University and Drexel University College of Medicine. Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin and Spanish. Dr. Chen's hospital/clinic affiliations include Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Amit Garg is a dermatopathologist in New Hyde Park, NY. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. Dr. Garg accepts Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Garg has an open panel. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. Garg (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language.
Dr. Bonnie Koo is a New Hyde Park, NY physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She speaks Korean. Dr. Koo is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital. She graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. Dr. Koo is accepting new patients.
Dr. Nika Finelt is a pediatric dermatologist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Finelt graduated from Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Finelt (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Russian. Dr. Finelt is affiliated with Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. She is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.