We found 4 dermatologists who accept WellCare Access near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Sheng Chen is a specialist in dermatopathology. Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin and Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital. He is a graduate of Central South University and Drexel University College of Medicine. Dr. Chen is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Amit Garg is a dermatopathologist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. Dr. Garg is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. Garg (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language. He is affiliated with Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. He has an open panel.
Dr. Bonnie Koo is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Koo's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Koo takes. She speaks Korean. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Huntington Hospital, Plainview Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Koo's office for an appointment.
Dr. Nika Finelt works as a pediatric dermatologist. Dr. Finelt (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Russian. She is affiliated with Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. Dr. Finelt is a graduate of Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Finelt honors Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.