We found 5 dermatologists who accept WellCare Access near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Amit Garg's specialty is dermatopathology. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. His areas of expertise include the following: academic dermatology, phototherapy (light therapy), and psoriasis. Dr. Garg is professionally affiliated with Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. He is in-network for Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Garg welcomes new patients. He studied medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Dr. Garg (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis
Dr. Sheng Chen is a specialist in dermatopathology. Dr. Chen accepts several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. He attended medical school at Central South University and Drexel University College of Medicine. Dr. Chen (or staff) speaks Mandarin and Spanish. His professional affiliations include Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Priya Nayyar is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. In Dr. Nayyar's practice, she is particularly interested in cosmetic skin treatment, laser treatment, and skin of color. Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nayyar accepts. She studied medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Nayyar is conversant in Spanish. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Skin of Color
Dr. Bonnie Koo is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. In addition to English, she speaks Korean. Dr. Koo's hospital/clinic affiliations include Syosset Hospital, Huntington Hospital, and Plainview Hospital. She attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Patient reviews placed Dr. Koo at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Nika Finelt sees patients in New Hyde Park, NY. Her medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. In addition to English, Dr. Finelt (or staff) speaks Spanish and Russian. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. She is a graduate of Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Finelt has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.