We found 5 cardiologists who accept Medicaid near Malone, NY.
Dr. Robert Lobel's medical specialty is adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Lobel include catheter ablation. POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lobel takes. Dr. Lobel obtained his medical school training at Boston University School of Medicine and performed his residency at the University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care. He speaks Sign Language.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Catheter Ablation, Electrophysiological Study
Dr. David Schneider's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Schneider has indicated that his clinical interests include preventive cardiology, echocardiogram (echo), and blood clots (thrombosis). He accepts POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. He is professionally affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Preventive Cardiology, Echocardiogram, Blood Clots
Dr. Peter Van Buren is a specialist in adult cardiology. He has indicated that his clinical interests include heart failure and echocardiogram (echo). He is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care. Dr. Van Buren is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. After completing medical school at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, he performed his residency at Georgetown University Hospital.
Clinical interests: Transplant Procedures, Echocardiogram, Advanced Heart Failure, Heart Failure
Dr. Nader Elgharib's specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. Elgharib takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He obtained his medical school training at Saint Joseph University of Beirut and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with East Tennessee State University (ETSU). Dr. Elgharib (or staff) is conversant in Arabic, Spanish, and French.
Dr. Pierre Znojkiewicz is an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. He is an in-network provider for POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Jagiellonian University Medical College. Dr. Znojkiewicz trained at the University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care for residency. In addition to English, Dr. Znojkiewicz (or staff) speaks Spanish and Polish.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow