We found 5 cardiologists who accept Medicaid near Malone, NY.
Dr. Robert Lobel works as an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. Dr. Lobel is conversant in Sign Language. Areas of expertise for Dr. Lobel include catheter ablation. After attending Boston University School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at the University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Catheter Ablation, Electrophysiological Study
Dr. David Schneider is a cardiologist. He is especially interested in preventive cardiology, echocardiogram (echo), and blood clots (thrombosis). Dr. Schneider is affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center. He takes several insurance carriers, including POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. He attended the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver.
Clinical interests: Preventive Cardiology, Echocardiogram, Blood Clots
Dr. Peter Van Buren is an adult cardiology specialist. He graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Van Buren trained at Georgetown University Hospital. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Van Buren include heart failure and echocardiogram (echo). He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. He is professionally affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care.
Clinical interests: Transplant Procedures, Echocardiogram, Advanced Heart Failure, Heart Failure
Dr. Nader Elgharib is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. Dr. Elgharib (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Arabic, Spanish, and French. He is a graduate of Saint Joseph University of Beirut. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with East Tennessee State University (ETSU). He takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance.
Dr. Pierre Znojkiewicz is an adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist. Dr. Znojkiewicz honors POMCO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. He is a graduate of Jagiellonian University Medical College and a graduate of the University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care's residency program. In addition to English, Dr. Znojkiewicz (or staff) speaks Spanish and Polish.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow