- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Ithaca, NY.
Dr. Luis Mauleon specializes in general dentistry and practices in Ithaca, NY. His average rating from his patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mauleon honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Raminder Singh practices general dentistry in Ithaca, NY. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kristna Kapur's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Kapur is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Loveena Gupta works as a general dentist in Ithaca, NY. On average, patients gave her a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.