We found 7 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Gloversville, NY.
Dr. Shannon Colt's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Colt is in-network for Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Medicaid, and more. She studied medicine at New York Medical College.
Dr. Jeffrey Gardner's specialty is general pediatrics. He attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He honors Child Health Plus and Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Maruthi Sunkara is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is a graduate of NTR University of Health Sciences and Siddhartha Medical College. Dr. Sunkara takes several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Richard Solby practices general pediatrics. Dr. Solby is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Parul Saxena works as a general pediatrician in Johnstown, NY. Dr. Saxena accepts Child Health Plus and Medicaid insurance. She studied medicine at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University.
Dr. Banshi Mehta's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He attended medical school at SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Patients rated Dr. Mehta highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts the following insurance: Child Health Plus and Medicaid.
Dr. Lawrence Horowitz specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Horowitz has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts the following insurance: Child Health Plus and Medicaid. He graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education