We found 4 immunologists who accept Aetna near Fishkill, NY.
Dr. David Resnick's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. In addition to English, Dr. Resnick speaks Spanish. Areas of expertise for Dr. Resnick include allergic contact dermatitis, drug allergy, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). His professional affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG), ColumbiaDoctors, and Vassar Brothers Medical Center (VBMC). He is a graduate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and a graduate of Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center's residency program. On average, patients gave Dr. Resnick a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Vytra, MagnaCare, and Child Health Plus, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Resnick has received distinctions including Best Doctors in America; Castle Connolly Top Doctor; and One of America's Top Doctors .:::http://www.nyp.org/about/americas-top-doctors.html. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Hives, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Allergic ... (Read more)
Dr. Prashant Ponda practices allergy & immunology in Newburgh, NY, New Windsor, NY, and Fishkill, NY. Dr. Ponda is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. POMCO, Fidelis, and HealthSmart are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ponda takes. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, he performed his residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He is affiliated with ENT and Allergy Associates.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Robert Goldman's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts MVP Health Care, Child Health Plus, and Cigna, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Goldman obtained his medical school training at Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine and performed his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Goldman (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew and Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Dr. John Scinto practices pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology in Fishkill, NY, Jefferson Valley, NY, and Ossining, NY. He takes POMCO, Cigna, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended St. Louis University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. Dr. Scinto is conversant in Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.