We found 4 immunologists who accept Aetna near Fishkill, NY.
Dr. David Resnick is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. His areas of expertise include allergic contact dermatitis, drug allergy, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). Vytra, MagnaCare, and Child Health Plus are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Resnick takes. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, he performed his residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. He has received professional recognition including the following: Best Doctors in America; Castle Connolly Top Doctor; and One of America's Top Doctors. In addition to English, Dr. Resnick speaks Spanish. Dr. Resnick is affiliated with Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG), ColumbiaDoctors, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Hives, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Allergic ... (Read more)
Dr. Prashant Ponda, who practices in Newburgh, NY, New Windsor, NY, and Fishkill, NY, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He attended SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Ponda honors several insurance carriers, including POMCO, Fidelis, and HealthSmart. He is affiliated with ENT and Allergy Associates.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Robert Goldman's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors MVP Health Care, Child Health Plus, and Cigna, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Dr. Goldman performed his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Goldman (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew and Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Dr. John Scinto practices pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology in Fishkill, NY, Jefferson Valley, NY, and Ossining, NY. Dr. Scinto accepts POMCO, Cigna, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at St. Louis University School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.