We found 4 immunologists who accept Aetna near Fishkill, NY.
Dr. David Resnick is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, he performed his residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. Clinical interests for Dr. Resnick include allergic contact dermatitis, drug allergy, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). On average, patients gave Dr. Resnick a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Vytra, MagnaCare, and Child Health Plus. His distinctions include: Castle Connolly Top Doctor; Hudson Valley Magazine Top Doctor; and Best Doctors in America. In addition to English, Dr. Resnick speaks Spanish. Dr. Resnick's professional affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG), ColumbiaDoctors, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Hives, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Allergic ... (Read more)
Dr. Prashant Ponda sees patients in Newburgh, NY, New Windsor, NY, and Fishkill, NY. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with ENT and Allergy Associates. He attended medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. Dr. Ponda trained at Montefiore Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Ponda is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors POMCO, Fidelis, and HealthSmart, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Robert Goldman works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist. Dr. Goldman (or staff) speaks the following languages: Hebrew and Spanish. His professional affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center. He obtained his medical school training at Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine and performed his residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Goldman takes several insurance carriers, including MVP Health Care, Child Health Plus, and Cigna.
Dr. John Scinto specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He accepts POMCO, Cigna, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending St. Louis University School of Medicine, Dr. Scinto completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. He speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.