We found 10 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near East Aurora, NY.
Dr. Thomas Fallon specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. He is affiliated with Kaleida Health. For his residency, Dr. Fallon trained at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Montefiore Medical Center, and a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University. Dr. Fallon is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Foley is a pediatric dentist in Orchard Park, NY and Amherst, NY. Dr. Foley is affiliated with Kaleida Health. His residency was performed at Children's National Medical Center. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Paul Creighton specializes in pediatric dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Creighton highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Kaleida Health.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces