- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 10 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near East Aurora, NY.
Dr. Thomas Fallon's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry; he sees patients in East Aurora, NY, Williamsville, NY, and Buffalo, NY. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. For his residency, Dr. Fallon trained at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Montefiore Medical Center, and a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University. He is affiliated with Kaleida Health.
Dr. Michael Foley works as a pediatric dentist in Orchard Park, NY and Amherst, NY. Dr. Foley is professionally affiliated with Kaleida Health. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He completed his residency training at Children's National Medical Center.
Dr. Paul Creighton's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He is affiliated with Kaleida Health. Patients gave Dr. Creighton an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michael McCormick's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. McCormick honors.