We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near East Aurora, NY.
Dr. Michael Foley practices pediatric dentistry in Orchard Park, NY and Amherst, NY. He is affiliated with Kaleida Health. Dr. Foley takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He completed his residency training at Children's National Medical Center.
Dr. Kelvan Luff's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry. He practices in Erie, CO. Dr. Luff accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces