We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near East Aurora, NY.
Dr. Michael Foley's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. For his professional training, Dr. Foley completed a residency program at Children's National Medical Center. Dr. Foley is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Kaleida Health.
Dr. Leslie Pasco's specialty is dentistry. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Michael McCormick specializes in general dentistry and practices in East Aurora, NY. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kelvan Luff practices orthodontics (braces) and general dentistry in Erie, CO. Dr. Luff honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces