- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Coventry Silver near Corning, NY.
Dr. Janette Serrano practices general pediatrics in Corning, NY. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Family Health Plus. She graduated from Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Serrano (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language.
Dr. Amechi Odife works as a general pediatrician. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Odife takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Suehong Tao sees patients in Corning, NY. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. She attended medical school at Zhejiang University.
Dr. Abdul Qadir specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Corning, NY. Dr. Qadir takes Child Health Plus, Coventry, Family Health Plus, and more. He is a graduate of Dow Medical College. He speaks Sign Language.
Dr. Rowshanul Khan is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He takes Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Coventry Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Dhaka Medical College.