- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Coventry Silver near Corning, NY.
Dr. Amechi Odife works as a general pediatrician in Corning, NY. Dr. Odife studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Suehong Tao specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Corning, NY. She studied medicine at Zhejiang University. She honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Abdul Qadir is a pediatrician. He graduated from Dow Medical College. Dr. Qadir accepts Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Family Health Plus, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Sign Language.
Dr. Janette Serrano sees patients in Corning, NY. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Family Health Plus are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Serrano takes. She graduated from Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Serrano (or staff) speaks Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language.
Dr. Rowshanul Khan's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He graduated from Dhaka Medical College. Dr. Khan honors Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Coventry Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.