- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Coventry Bronze near Corning, NY.
Dr. Amechi Odife's medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Rowshanul Khan works as a general pediatrician in Corning, NY. He graduated from Dhaka Medical College. Dr. Khan honors several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Coventry Bronze.
Dr. Abdul Qadir's specialty is general pediatrics. He studied medicine at Dow Medical College. Dr. Qadir takes Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Family Health Plus, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Sign Language.
Dr. Janette Serrano works as a pediatrician. Dr. Serrano is an in-network provider for Child Health Plus, Coventry, and Family Health Plus, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Serrano (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Arabic, and Sign Language.