We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Catskill, NY.
Dr. Trevor Keller practices orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry in Catskill, NY and Hudson, NY. He is affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital. His training includes residency programs at Erie County Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Keller takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Theodore Belfor is a dentist in Catskill, NY. Patient ratings for Dr. Belfor average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Belfor honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gary Hutton practices general dentistry in Hudson, NY. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hutton honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alan Pizer specializes in general dentistry and practices in Hudson, NY. On average, patients gave Dr. Pizer a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces