We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Catskill, NY.
Dr. Trevor Keller practices orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry in Catskill, NY and Hudson, NY. His training includes residency programs at Erie County Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Keller is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Theodore Belfor's specialty is dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Belfor is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gary Hutton practices general dentistry in Hudson, NY. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Alan Pizer's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Pizer average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces