- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Catskill, NY.
Dr. Trevor Keller works as an orthodontist and pediatric dentist. Dr. Keller's training includes residency programs at Erie County Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Columbia Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Theodore Belfor practices dentistry in Catskill, NY. Dr. Belfor has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Belfor accepts.
Dr. Gary Hutton works as a general dentist. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Hutton is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alan Pizer practices general dentistry in Hudson, NY. The average patient rating for Dr. Pizer is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Pizer accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.