We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Brewster, NY.
Dr. Matthew Clark's medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Clark (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and German. His areas of expertise include dental surgery. Dr. Clark's hospital/clinic affiliations include New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital. Before completing his residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia University Medical Center, Dr. Clark attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Clark takes.
Clinical interests: Dental Surgery, Dental Procedures, Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Anthony Cuomo specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cuomo is affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital.
Dr. Michael Gelbart specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Gelbart's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gary Rosenfeld's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Rosenfeld is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mitchell Stein's specialty is dentistry. Dr. Stein's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces