We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Batavia, NY.
Dr. Edward Marra practices dentistry in Batavia, NY. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Marra is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Patrick Krough practices general dentistry in Batavia, NY. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Krough takes.
Dr. Svyatoslav Sokolovskiy's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Sokolovskiy honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces