We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage near Zephyr Cove, NV.
Dr. Jason Acevedo practices general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Acevedo is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Kevin Cassidy's specialty is dentistry. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cassidy is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Scott Forvilly's specialty is general dentistry. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Forvilly accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Jason Doucette's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Doucette honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Shilkofski practices dentistry in Zephyr Cove, NV. Dr. Shilkofski is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces