We found 4 dermatologists near Nellis Afb, NV.
Dr. Sara Joeckel specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Las Vegas, NV and North Las Vegas, NV. She obtained her medical school training at Wayne State University School of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Joeckel's patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. She is professionally affiliated with VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System.
Dr. Pamela Landsteiner is a Nellis AFB, NV physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Landsteiner honors Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. She graduated from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
Dr. Timothy Cragun's areas of specialization are family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Cragun attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Matthew Malan's areas of specialization are dermatology (skin disorders) and aerospace medicine; he sees patients in Nellis AFB, NV. He attended medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.