We found 4 dermatologists near Nellis Afb, NV.
Dr. Sara Joeckel's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Joeckel is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center, Dr. Joeckel attended Wayne State University School of Medicine. She is affiliated with VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System.
Dr. Pamela Landsteiner works as a dermatologist. She accepts the following insurance: Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Dr. Landsteiner attended medical school at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine.
Dr. Timothy Cragun works as a family practitioner and dermatologist in North Las Vegas, NV and Nellis AFB, NV. Dr. Cragun studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Matthew Malan practices dermatology (skin disorders) and aerospace medicine in Nellis AFB, NV. He attended medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.