- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept Blue Shield of California near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Ellen Fitzpatrick's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Fitzpatrick is an in-network provider for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance. She studied medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine.
Dr. Margalit Kochav works as a general pediatrician. She is conversant in Hebrew. Dr. Kochav studied medicine at Ross University School of Medicine. She accepts Blue Shield, Anthem, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Michelle Pastorello works as a pediatrician in Las Vegas, NV. She accepts the following insurance: Blue Shield and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She studied medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Kathleen Gates works as a pediatrician in Las Vegas, NV. She studied medicine at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine. Dr. Gates is in-network for Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.
Dr. Melanie Morgan works as a pediatrician. She studied medicine at St. George's University School of Medicine. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Aleksandr Melikov is a pediatrician in Nellis AFB, NV. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Shield and Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance.