We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Martin Safko specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Safko attended Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University for residency. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Gary Markewich specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Markewich's clinical interests include cryotherapy, burns, and dermatitis (skin inflammation). He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Amerigroup, Medicare Advantage, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Markewich attended the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Brooke Army Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cryosurgery, Psoriasis, Eczema, Burns, Skin Cancer, Dermatitis, Surgical Procedures
Dr. Michael Bryan is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. He trained at Wilford Hall Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Bryan accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Victoria Guerra's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Guerra's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Clifton Hall's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Patients gave Dr. Hall an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Susun Kim's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave Dr. Kim a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She graduated from Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brent Michaels sees patients in Las Vegas, NV. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Michaels graduated from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.