We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana Gold HMO near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Martin Safko is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Las Vegas, NV. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Safko takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University.
Dr. Gary Markewich practices dermatology (skin disorders). These areas are among his clinical interests: cryotherapy, burns, and dermatitis (skin inflammation). On average, patients gave Dr. Markewich a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Amerigroup, Medicare Advantage, Humana HMO, and more. After attending the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Brooke Army Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cryosurgery, Psoriasis, Eczema, Burns, Skin Cancer, Dermatitis, Surgical Procedures
Dr. Michael Bryan is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Before performing his residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Dr. Bryan attended Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Victoria Guerra's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Dr. Guerra attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Guerra is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Clifton Hall works as a dermatologist. He attended the University of Utah School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Hall is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Susun Kim is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine. She is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Kim takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Brent Michaels is a dermatologist in Las Vegas, NV. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.