We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept Health Net PPO near Carson City, NV.
Dr. Kyle Swanson works as an orthopedist and sports medicine specialist in Zephyr Cove, NV and Carson City, NV. Clinical interests for Dr. Swanson include knee problems, foot problems, and shoulder problems. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Sports Health, Hip Problems, Elbow Problems, Shoulder Problems, Fractures, Knee Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Keith Swanson practices orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine in Zephyr Cove, NV and Carson City, NV. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Bannar works as an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bannar takes. Dr. Bannar is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Bannar completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury