We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept Health Net PPO near Carson City, NV.
Dr. Kyle Swanson specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine and practices in Zephyr Cove, NV and Carson City, NV. Dr. Swanson's areas of expertise include knee problems, foot problems, and shoulder problems. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Arthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery, Deformity, Disability, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Bannar is a medical specialist in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina. On average, patients gave Dr. Bannar a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Keith Swanson's specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. Dr. Swanson is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury