We found 3 sports medicine providers who accept Health Net PPO near Carson City, NV.
Dr. Kyle Swanson specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. His areas of expertise include the following: knee problems, foot problems, and shoulder problems. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Swanson is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Sports Health, Hip Problems, Elbow Problems, Shoulder Problems, Fractures, Knee Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Bannar specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. Dr. Bannar's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more. He graduated from Penn State College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina.
Dr. Keith Swanson's medical specialty is orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Shield. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury