- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near Deming, NM.
Dr. Richard Argant specializes in general dentistry and practices in Deming, NM. Dr. Argant's areas of expertise include dental implant surgery, sleep apnea, and teeth whitening. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Problems, Teeth Whitening
Dr. Walter Andrews specializes in general dentistry and practices in Deming, NM. Dr. Andrews is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Andrews honors.