We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Specialty near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Brian Smith's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Smith include temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), reconstructive surgery, and trauma. Dr. Smith's hospital/clinic affiliations include Cooper University Health Care, Crozer-Keystone Health System, and Temple University Hospital (TUH). He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Smith's distinctions include: South Jersey Magazine; "Top Dentist"; and Philadelphia Magazine.
Clinical interests: Oral Reconstruction, Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Tooth Extractions, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carl Bifano is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral surgeon. Dr. Bifano is professionally affiliated with Cooper University Health Care and Temple University Hospital (TUH). He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. For his residency, Dr. Bifano trained at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Philadelphia General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Facial Reconstruction
Dr. Robert Mermer's specialties are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Mermer is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.
Dr. Jeffrey Wallis is an oral surgeon in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Wallis is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces