- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Specialty near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Brian Smith is an oral surgeon. His areas of expertise include the following: temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), reconstructive surgery, and trauma. Dr. Smith's hospital/clinic affiliations include Cooper University Health Care, Crozer-Keystone Health System, and Temple University Hospital (TUH). He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He trained at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for residency. Dr. Smith takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. His distinctions include: South Jersey Magazine; "Top Dentist"; and Philadelphia Magazine.
Clinical interests: Oral Reconstruction, Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carl Bifano is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral surgeon. His professional affiliations include Cooper University Health Care and Temple University Hospital (TUH). He trained at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Philadelphia General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University for residency. Dr. Bifano accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Facial Reconstruction
Dr. Robert Mermer's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mermer accepts. Dr. Mermer is professionally affiliated with JFK Medical Center.
Dr. Jeffrey Wallis specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Cherry Hill, NJ. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.