- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Specialty near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Brian Smith's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His clinical interests encompass temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), reconstructive surgery, and trauma. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Smith obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include South Jersey Magazine; "Top Dentist"; and Philadelphia Magazine. He is affiliated with Cooper University Physicians, Crozer-Keystone Health System, and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Clinical interests: Oral Reconstruction, Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carl Bifano works as an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His professional affiliations include Cooper University Physicians and Temple University Hospital (TUH). Dr. Bifano honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. His residency was performed at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Philadelphia General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Facial Reconstruction
Dr. Jeffrey Wallis' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. His residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals. Dr. Wallis is professionally affiliated with Abington Health. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Robert Mermer's specialties are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Mermer's professional affiliations include JFK Medical Center (East Florida) and Holy Redeemer Health System. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.