We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Specialty near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Brian Smith is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Smith's areas of expertise include temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ), reconstructive surgery, and trauma. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Smith include: South Jersey Magazine; "Top Dentist"; and Philadelphia Magazine. He is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care, Crozer-Keystone Health System, and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Clinical interests: Oral Reconstruction, Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Carl Bifano specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Bifano is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. His residency was performed at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Philadelphia General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University. He is professionally affiliated with Cooper University Health Care and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, Facial Reconstruction
Dr. Robert Mermer is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist and oral surgeon. Patient ratings for Dr. Mermer average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mermer is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.
Dr. Jeffrey Wallis' specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wallis takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces