We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Min Ku's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. These areas are among her clinical interests: contact dermatitis, immunization (preventive vaccines), and bronchitis. Dr. Ku's hospital/clinic affiliations include Aria Health and Cooper University Health Care. Before performing her residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Dr. Ku attended Penn State College of Medicine for medical school. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare HSA, AmeriHealth, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunization, Bronchitis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Allergy, Asthma, Allergies, Pulmonary ... (Read more)
Dr. Frederick Cogen's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cogen is professionally affiliated with Aria Health. He takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cogen graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He has received the following distinction: Philadelphia Super Doctors.
Dr. Joel Fiedler specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). He is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and a graduate of Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo's residency program. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fiedler accepts.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Rushani Saltzman's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). She studied medicine at Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Saltzman trained at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for her residency. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO.
Clinical interests: Food Allergy
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.