We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Min Ku's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. She attended Penn State College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Her areas of expertise include the following: contact dermatitis, immunization (preventive vaccines), and bronchitis. Dr. Ku is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare HSA, AmeriHealth, and United Healthcare HMO. Her professional affiliations include Aria Health and Cooper University Health Care.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunization, Bronchitis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Allergy, Asthma, Allergies, Pulmonary ... (Read more)
Dr. Joel Fiedler is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and a graduate of Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo's residency program. Dr. Fiedler takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Rushani Saltzman's medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. She attended Temple University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Saltzman is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Clinical interests: Food Allergy
Dr. Frederick Cogen's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. After completing medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Cogen accepts Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinction: Philadelphia Super Doctors. Dr. Cogen is professionally affiliated with Aria Health.
Dr. Norman Koven's specialties are pediatric allergy and adult allergy & immunology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Allergy & Asthma Care and Aria Health. He attended New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University for residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Koven is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.