- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Min Ku is a physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. Her areas of expertise include contact dermatitis, immunization (preventive vaccines), and bronchitis. She is affiliated with Aria Health, Virtua Marlton Hospital, and Holy Redeemer Health System. Dr. Ku attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. Dr. Ku's medical residency was performed at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. She is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, AmeriHealth, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunization, Bronchitis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Allergy, Asthma, Allergies, Pulmonary ... (Read more)
Dr. Joel Fiedler is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Fiedler's education and training includes medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and residency at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fiedler takes. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Rushani Saltzman is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Saltzman is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). Before completing her residency at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Dr. Saltzman attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. She honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Food Allergy
Dr. Frederick Cogen works as an allergist/immunologist. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Cogen takes Coventry, Aetna HSA, Coventry HSA, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Cogen completed his residency training at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He has received the distinction of Philadelphia Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Aria Health.
Dr. Norman Koven is a pediatric allergist and adult allergist and immunologist. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Koven is in-network for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He obtained his medical school training at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Allergy & Asthma Care, Aria Health, and Holy Redeemer Health System.