We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Min Ku's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Her areas of expertise include contact dermatitis, immunization (preventive vaccines), and bronchitis. She is in-network for United Healthcare HSA, AmeriHealth, United Healthcare HMO, and more. Dr. Ku graduated from Penn State College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Aria Health and Cooper University Health Care.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunization, Bronchitis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Allergy, Asthma, Allergies, Pulmonary ... (Read more)
Dr. Frederick Cogen practices allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Aria Health. He studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Cogen completed his residency training at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Cogen accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA. He has received the distinction of Philadelphia Super Doctors.
Dr. Joel Fiedler's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. After attending SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences for medical school, Dr. Fiedler completed his residency training at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Rushani Saltzman's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). She attended Temple University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Saltzman accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, United Healthcare HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Food Allergy
Dr. Norman Koven works as a pediatric allergist and adult allergist and immunologist. He attended medical school at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. Dr. Koven completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Koven is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Allergy & Asthma Care and Aria Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.