We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Silver HMO near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Min Ku's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. She is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine. Dr. Ku trained at Penn State Hershey Medical Center for residency. These areas are among her clinical interests: contact dermatitis, immunization (preventive vaccines), and bronchitis. She takes United Healthcare HSA, AmeriHealth, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ku is professionally affiliated with Aria Health and Cooper University Health Care.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Allergy-skin, Asthma, Bronchitis, Chronic Cough, Contact Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema, ... (Read more)
Dr. Frederick Cogen is an allergy & immunology specialist. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cogen accepts. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a graduate of Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania's residency program. Dr. Cogen has received the following distinction: Philadelphia Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Aria Health.
Dr. Joel Fiedler is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fiedler is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. Dr. Fiedler's residency was performed at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
Clinical interests: Food allergic disorders of children, Asthma in very young children, Application of new drug ... (Read more)
Dr. Rushani Saltzman's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. She is a graduate of Temple University School of Medicine and a graduate of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's residency program. Dr. Saltzman is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Clinical interests: Food allergies, Food desensitization
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.