We found 4 dentists who accept Silver Navigate Plus 1600 near Vineland, NJ.
Dr. Corrie Crowe practices pediatric dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and general dentistry in Vineland, NJ, Cherry Hill, NJ, and Voorhees, NJ. Areas of expertise for Dr. Crowe include tooth extractions. Her professional affiliations include Kennedy Health System and Cooper University Health Care. Dr. Crowe is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Tooth Extractions
Dr. Richard Rosenthal's specialties are oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Rosenthal is professionally affiliated with Kennedy Health System, Main Line Health, and Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Vaughn Clemens specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and practices in Vineland, NJ. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Abraham Beder specializes in dentistry. Dr. Beder's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Beder takes.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces