- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Silver Navigate Plus 1600 near Vineland, NJ.
Dr. Corrie Crowe practices pediatric dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and general dentistry in Vineland, NJ, Cherry Hill, NJ, and Voorhees, NJ. She has indicated that her clinical interests include tooth extractions. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Crowe honors. Her professional affiliations include Kennedy Health System and Cooper University Health Care. Dr. Crowe welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Tooth Extractions
Dr. Richard Rosenthal is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon and general dentist. Dr. Rosenthal is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. His professional affiliations include Kennedy Health System, Main Line Health, and Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Abraham Beder specializes in dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Beder a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Vaughn Clemens is an endodontist. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Clemens's practice is open to new patients.