We found 4 dentists who accept Silver Navigate Plus 1600 near Vineland, NJ.
Dr. Corrie Crowe is a pediatric dentist, oral and maxillofacial surgeon, and general dentist in Vineland, NJ, Cherry Hill, NJ, and Voorhees, NJ. She has a special interest in tooth extractions. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Crowe is professionally affiliated with Kennedy Health System and Cooper University Health Care. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Pediatric Dentistry, Restorative, Crown & Bridge, Extractions
Dr. Richard Rosenthal is an oral surgeon and general dentist. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Kennedy Health System, Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center, and Paoli Hospital. Dr. Rosenthal's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Vaughn Clemens works as an endodontist in Vineland, NJ. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Abraham Beder practices dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Beder a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces