We found 4 dentists who accept Silver Navigate Plus 1600 near Vineland, NJ.
Dr. Corrie Crowe's areas of specialization are pediatric dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and general dentistry. She is especially interested in tooth extractions. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Crowe is affiliated with Kennedy Health System and Cooper University Health Care. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Tooth Extractions
Dr. Richard Rosenthal is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon and general dentist. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is affiliated with Kennedy Health System, Main Line Health, and Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center. Dr. Rosenthal's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Vaughn Clemens is an endodontist in Vineland, NJ. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Clemens has an open panel.
Dr. Abraham Beder works as a dentist. Dr. Beder's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces