We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Vernon, NJ.
Dr. Meredith Blitz-Goldstein's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Blitz-Goldstein's hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System. Her residency was performed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System. Patient ratings for Dr. Blitz-Goldstein average 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sung Cho's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cho's training includes residency programs at Jefferson University Hospitals, a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, and a hospital affiliated with Jefferson Medical College. He speaks Korean. Dr. Cho's professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Michael Baldino specializes in general dentistry and practices in Sussex, NJ. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Baldino takes.
Dr. Donald Mattucci is a general dentist. Dr. Mattucci's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces