- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Vernon, NJ.
Dr. Meredith Blitz-Goldstein's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Blitz-Goldstein is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She trained at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System for residency.
Dr. Sung Cho works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is conversant in Korean. His professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, and St. Joseph's Health System. Dr. Cho's training includes residency programs at Jefferson University Hospitals, a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, and a hospital affiliated with Jefferson Medical College. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Donald Mattucci practices general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.