We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Vernon, NJ.
Dr. Meredith Blitz-Goldstein's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Blitz-Goldstein completed her residency training at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Sung Cho's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. His residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals, a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, and a hospital affiliated with Jefferson Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Cho speaks Korean. Dr. Cho is affiliated with St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Marc Schlenoff works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His areas of expertise include dental surgery. Dr. Schlenoff is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He trained at Baystate Medical Center for residency.
Clinical interests: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental Surgery
Dr. Michael Baldino is a general dentist in Sussex, NJ. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Donald Mattucci's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Mattucci's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces