- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Vernon, NJ.
Dr. Sung Cho works as an oral surgeon in Sparta, NJ and Vernon, NJ. His professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, and St. Joseph's Health System. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Cho's residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals, a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, and a hospital affiliated with Jefferson Medical College. He is conversant in Korean.
Dr. Meredith Blitz-Goldstein's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. For her professional training, Dr. Blitz-Goldstein completed residency programs at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System. She is affiliated with St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Donald Mattucci is a general dentist in Vernon, NJ. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.