- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Vernon, NJ.
Dr. Sung Cho's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He trained at Jefferson University Hospitals, a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, and a hospital affiliated with Jefferson Medical College for residency. Dr. Cho is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. In addition to English, he speaks Korean. His professional affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Meredith Blitz-Goldstein works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Paramus, NJ, Sparta, NJ, and Vernon, NJ. Patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Blitz-Goldstein is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her training includes residency programs at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System.
Dr. Donald Mattucci specializes in general dentistry. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Celine Lee's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Lee is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.