We found 3 gynecologists who accept MagnaCare near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Russell Harrell sees patients in Toms River, NJ, Brick, NJ, and Forked River, NJ. His medical specialty is urogynecology. Dr. Harrell is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Viant are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Harrell accepts. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and performed his residency at Summa Akron City Hospital. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Robert Fabricant sees patients in Lakewood, NJ and Toms River, NJ. His medical specialty is general gynecology. He is an in-network provider for AARP, Viant, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York, Dr. Fabricant attended New York Medical College for medical school. Dr. Fabricant is professionally affiliated with Barnabas Health Medical Group.
Dr. Frank Cocco is a medical specialist in general gynecology. He graduated from the University of Bologna Faculty of Medicine. He takes AARP, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cocco is professionally affiliated with Barnabas Health Medical Group.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs