We found 5 dermatologists who accept Beech Street near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Avery Kuflik is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Kuflik include skin issues. Dr. Kuflik has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Rami Geffner is a dermatopathologist. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. After completing medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Dr. Geffner performed his residency at Mountainside Hospital. Dr. Geffner is professionally affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.
Dr. Emanuel Kuflik's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Kuflik studied medicine at the University of Basel Faculty of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Kuflik trained at Kings County Hospital Center. Clinical interests for Dr. Kuflik include phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Kuflik's patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, Coventry, and more. His professional affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Patricia Tager's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Tager's patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College, Dr. Tager attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Julianne Kuflik specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Lakewood, NJ, Sea Girt, NJ, and Whiting, NJ. Dr. Kuflik's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kuflik honors. She attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) for residency. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.