We found 4 dentists who accept Health Net near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. John Vitale is an oral surgeon. Dr. Vitale is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He trained at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center for his residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Vitale is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Group Health Incorporated (GHI).
Dr. Michael Dipietro is an oral surgeon. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Dipietro honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Glawson's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Glawson is in-network for several insurance carriers, including AARP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Babak Aminpour works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Aminpour accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces