- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Health Net near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. John Vitale works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Vitale accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Group Health Incorporated (GHI), in addition to other insurance carriers. For his professional training, Dr. Vitale completed a residency program at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center.
Dr. Stephen Glawson specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Lakewood, NJ and Toms River, NJ. Patient ratings for Dr. Glawson average 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts AARP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Dipietro is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Toms River, NJ and Brick, NJ. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Health Net, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Babak Aminpour specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Aminpour honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.