We found 4 dentists who accept Health Net near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. John Vitale is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Toms River, NJ. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Vitale is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Group Health Incorporated (GHI). For his professional training, Dr. Vitale completed a residency program at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center.
Dr. Michael Dipietro practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Health Net are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dipietro honors.
Dr. Stephen Glawson practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Lakewood, NJ and Toms River, NJ. On average, patients gave Dr. Glawson a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. He takes AARP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces