We found 4 dentists who accept Health Net near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. John Vitale is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Vitale trained at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center for residency. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Group Health Incorporated (GHI), as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Dipietro works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Dipietro takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Health Net, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Glawson is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Lakewood, NJ and Toms River, NJ. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Glawson is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts AARP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Babak Aminpour's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces