- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Health Net near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. John Vitale is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Toms River, NJ. On average, patients gave Dr. Vitale a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Group Health Incorporated (GHI), and more. He trained at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center for his residency.
Dr. Michael Dipietro works as an oral surgeon. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Health Net. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Glawson is an oral surgeon in Lakewood, NJ and Toms River, NJ. Patient ratings for Dr. Glawson average 4.5 stars out of 5. AARP, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Glawson takes. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Babak Aminpour is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Aminpour is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.