We found 4 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Rami Geffner specializes in dermatopathology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center. He graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and then he performed his residency at Mountainside Hospital. Dr. Geffner is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gregory Persichetti specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. These areas are among Dr. Persichetti's clinical interests: skin cancer excision, reconstructive surgery, and mohs surgery. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. His education and training includes medical school at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University. He is affiliated with Crozer-Keystone Health System.
Clinical interests: Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer Excision
Dr. Kehua Li specializes in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Li include laser surgery and mohs surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. After attending Shandong University for medical school, he completed his residency training at Jefferson University Hospitals. Dr. Li is professionally affiliated with Kennedy Health System. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Cancer Screening, Moles, Eczema, Rosacea, Acne, Laser Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Rashes, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Temitayo Ogunleye is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Ogunleye is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ogunleye graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and then Dr. Ogunleye performed Dr. Ogunleye's residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia and a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Ogunleye's hospital/clinic affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.