We found 4 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Kehua Li's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Li's clinical interests: academic dermatology, phototherapy (light therapy), and psoriasis. He is affiliated with Kennedy Health System. Dr. Li is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. He studied medicine at Shandong University. For his professional training, Dr. Li completed a residency program at Jefferson University Hospitals.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer Screening and Treatment, Skin Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Acne, Moles, Rosacea, Warts, ... (Read more)
Dr. Gregory Persichetti's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Persichetti include skin cancer excision, reconstructive surgery, and mohs surgery. He is affiliated with Crozer-Keystone Health System. Before performing his residency at Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University, Dr. Persichetti attended Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology, Skin cancer, Mohs Micrographic Surgery; Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Clemens Esche practices pediatric dermatology. Dr. Esche (or staff) is conversant in Telephone Interpretation and German. His areas of expertise include nail issues, hair problems, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dr. Esche attended medical school at the University of Cologne Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Esche's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare POS. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Esche include: Grant Ausbildungsstipendium Es 132/1-1', Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; ADO-Vortrags-Preis German Dermatological Oncology Association; and Presidential Award, Society for Biological Therapy.
Clinical interests: Birthmarks, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Temitayo Ogunleye is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Ogunleye's areas of expertise include the following: academic dermatology and skin of color. Dr. Ogunleye's professional affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Ogunleye attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. For Dr. Ogunleye's professional training, Dr. Ogunleye completed residency programs at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia and a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Ogunleye takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.