We found 4 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Gregory Persichetti's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His education and training includes medical school at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University. His areas of expertise include the following: skin cancer excision, reconstructive surgery, and mohs surgery. Dr. Persichetti accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Persichetti is professionally affiliated with Crozer-Keystone Health System.
Clinical interests: Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer Excision
Dr. Kehua Li's medical specialty is dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He graduated from Shandong University and then he performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals. His areas of expertise include the following: academic dermatology, phototherapy (light therapy), and psoriasis. Patients gave Dr. Li an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Li is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He is affiliated with Kennedy Health System. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Warts, Cancer Screening, Moles, Psoriasis, Eczema, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Acne, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Temitayo Ogunleye practices dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of particular interest for Dr. Ogunleye include academic dermatology and skin of color. Dr. Ogunleye is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ogunleye graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Ogunleye trained at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia and a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. Dr. Ogunleye's professional affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Academic Dermatology, Skin of Color
Dr. Clemens Esche is a pediatric dermatologist. Dr. Esche (or staff) speaks Telephone Interpretation and German. Dr. Esche's clinical interests include nail issues, hair problems, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Cologne Faculty of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, United Healthcare POS, and more. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Esche include: Grant Ausbildungsstipendium Es 132/1-1', Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; ADO-Vortrags-Preis German Dermatological Oncology Association; and Presidential Award, Society for Biological Therapy.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of Color, Tropical ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.