We found 5 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Rami Geffner is a specialist in dermatopathology. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Geffner's professional affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Geffner studied medicine at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. His medical residency was performed at Mountainside Hospital.
Dr. Gregory Persichetti's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His clinical interests encompass skin cancer excision, reconstructive surgery, and mohs surgery. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Persichetti attended Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University for residency. Dr. Persichetti is professionally affiliated with Crozer-Keystone Health System.
Clinical interests: Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer Excision
Dr. Kehua Li is a medical specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. His areas of expertise include laser surgery and mohs surgery. He is affiliated with Kennedy Health System. Dr. Li is a graduate of Shandong University and a graduate of Jefferson University Hospitals' residency program. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Li takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Cancer Screening, Moles, Eczema, Rosacea, Acne, Laser Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Rashes, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Temitayo Ogunleye specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Ogunleye honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing Dr. Ogunleye's residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia and a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan, Dr. Ogunleye attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Ogunleye's professional affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Dr. Clemens Esche is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Esche honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare POS. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University, Dr. Esche attended the University of Cologne Faculty of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Esche has received distinctions including Grant Ausbildungsstipendium Es 132/1-1', Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; ADO-Vortrags-Preis German Dermatological Oncology Association; and Presidential Award, Society for Biological Therapy. Dr. Esche (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Telephone Interpretation and German.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.