We found 4 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Sewell, NJ.
Dr. Gregory Persichetti's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Persichetti's areas of clinical interest consist of skin cancer excision, reconstructive surgery, and mohs surgery. He is affiliated with Crozer-Keystone Health System. He studied medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh and a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Clinical interests: Reconstructive Surgery, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer Excision
Dr. Kehua Li specializes in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ. In his practice, he is particularly interested in laser surgery and mohs surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Kennedy Health System. Dr. Li graduated from Shandong University and then he performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Li is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Cancer Screening, Moles, Eczema, Rosacea, Acne, Laser Surgery, Mohs Surgery, Rashes, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Temitayo Ogunleye is a dermatologist. Dr. Ogunleye attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Ogunleye completed Dr. Ogunleye's residency training at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia and a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Ogunleye accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ogunleye is professionally affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Dr. Clemens Esche specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Esche honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, United Healthcare POS, and more. He attended the University of Cologne Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University for residency. He has received distinctions including Grant Ausbildungsstipendium Es 132/1-1', Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; ADO-Vortrags-Preis German Dermatological Oncology Association; and Presidential Award, Society for Biological Therapy. Dr. Esche (or staff) speaks Telephone Interpretation and German.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.