We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Silver POS near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. Daniel Sauder is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine, pediatric dermatology, and surgical dermatology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sauder's clinical interests include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and QualCare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sauder takes. He attended McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences and the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Cleveland Clinic for residency. Dr. Sauder (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. He also offers interpreting services for Spanish-speaking patients. Dr. Sauder is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Alopecia, Biopsies, Brown Spots, Cancer, Cancer Care, Cutaneous ... (Read more)
Dr. Lusia Yi is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Before completing her residency at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network, Dr. Yi attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Yi's clinical interests include moles, acne, and psoriasis. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA. Dr. Yi is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Biopsy, Botox Injections, Brown Spots, Cancer, Collagen, Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous ... (Read more)
Dr. Daniel Shrager practices dermatology (skin disorders). His areas of expertise include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. Shrager accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His training includes residency programs at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. He is affiliated with Capital Health.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Jennifer Rajan practices dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Rajan's professional affiliations include Princeton HealthCare System and St. Mary Medical Center. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, United Healthcare HSA, and more. Her practice is open to new patients. Dr. Rajan is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Phillip Holler specializes in pediatric dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Holler include dermatitis (skin inflammation), moles, and acne. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He trained at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for his residency. Dr. Holler is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Alopecia, Biopsies, Brown Spots, Cancer, Cutaneous Disorders, Cysts, Dermatitis, Excisions, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.