We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Silver POS near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. Daniel Sauder is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine, pediatric dermatology, and surgical dermatology. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Clinical interests for Dr. Sauder include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. Dr. Sauder is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and QualCare. He graduated from McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences and the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Sauder trained at Cleveland Clinic for residency. Dr. Sauder (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. He also offers interpreting services for patients who speak Spanish.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Spider Veins, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Lusia Yi specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of expertise for Dr. Yi include moles, acne, and psoriasis. She is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. She obtained her medical school training at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and performed her residency at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Facial Problems, Hair Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Daniel Shrager's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Clinical interests for Dr. Shrager include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He is professionally affiliated with Capital Health. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Jennifer Rajan's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, United Healthcare HSA, and more. She is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Rajan's professional affiliations include Princeton HealthCare System and St. Mary Medical Center. Dr. Rajan is accepting new patients.
Dr. Phillip Holler's specialty is pediatric dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Holler include dermatitis (skin inflammation), moles, and acne. Dr. Holler takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, he performed his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Cysts, Hair Transplant, Biopsy, Food Allergy, Skin Cancer, Hair ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.