We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare POS near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. Daniel Sauder works as a general internist, pediatric dermatologist, and surgical dermatologist. Dr. Sauder (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. In addition, he offers interpreting services for Spanish-speaking patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Sauder include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. Dr. Sauder is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. Before performing his residency at Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Sauder attended McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences and the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine for medical school. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and QualCare, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Acne, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Alopecia, Biopsies, Brown Spots, Cancer, Cancer Care, Cutaneous ... (Read more)
Dr. Lusia Yi is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Yi's areas of expertise include moles, acne, and psoriasis. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yi takes. Her education and training includes medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network. She is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Biopsy, Botox Injections, Brown Spots, Cancer, Collagen, Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous ... (Read more)
Dr. Daniel Shrager practices dermatology (skin disorders). His clinical interests include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Shrager studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Shrager is affiliated with Capital Health.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Jennifer Rajan is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Rajan is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System and St. Mary Medical Center. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Her practice is open to new patients. She attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Phillip Holler's area of specialization is pediatric dermatology. His clinical interests include dermatitis (skin inflammation), moles, and acne. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. After attending the University of Illinois College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Holler completed his residency training at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Alopecia, Biopsies, Brown Spots, Cancer, Cutaneous Disorders, Cysts, Dermatitis, Excisions, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.