We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare POS near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. Daniel Sauder is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine, pediatric dermatology, and surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Sauder include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. Dr. Sauder's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and QualCare. Dr. Sauder is a graduate of McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences and the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Sauder (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. In addition, he offers language support for patients who speak Spanish. Dr. Sauder is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Spider Veins, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Lusia Yi's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her areas of expertise include the following: moles, acne, and psoriasis. She is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. After attending Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, Dr. Yi completed her residency training at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Facial Problems, Hair Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Daniel Shrager's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. Shrager is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Capital Health.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Jennifer Rajan is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Rajan accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, United Healthcare HSA, and more. She is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System and St. Mary Medical Center. She has an open panel.
Dr. Phillip Holler is a pediatric dermatologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Holler include dermatitis (skin inflammation), moles, and acne. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Before completing his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Holler attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. He is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Cysts, Hair Transplant, Biopsy, Food Allergy, Skin Cancer, Hair ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.