We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare POS near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. Lusia Yi's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Yi's clinical interests include moles, acne, and biopsy. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA. She graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency training at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network. She is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Facial Problems, Hair Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Daniel Shrager is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Capital Health. Dr. Shrager is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals and Abington Memorial Hospital, Dr. Shrager attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Jennifer Rajan's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System and St. Mary Medical Center. Dr. Rajan graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, QualCare, and United Healthcare HSA. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Phillip Holler is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology. These areas are among his clinical interests: dermatitis (skin inflammation), moles, and acne. Dr. Holler is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. Before performing his residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Holler attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine for medical school. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Cysts, Hair Transplant, Biopsy, Food Allergy, Skin Cancer, Hair ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.