We found 4 dermatologists who accept Beech Street near North Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Sola Choi is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in North Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ. In addition to English, Dr. Choi (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. She also offers language support for Spanish-speaking patients. Her areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. She is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. She attended Harvard Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Choi is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Acne, Nail Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Alexander Shraga is a pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. His education and training includes medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. These areas are among Dr. Shraga's clinical interests: contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Shraga (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cysts, Contact Dermatitis, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair ... (Read more)
Dr. David Wrone is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in North Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wrone's clinical interests include laser skin surgery, spider veins, and tattoo removal. He is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. Dr. Wrone accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Harvard University, Dr. Wrone attended Stanford University School of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Wrone (or staff) speaks Hindi. He also offers language support for Spanish-speaking patients.
Clinical interests: Laser Skin Surgery, Botox Injection, Cysts, Hair Transplant, Sclerotherapy, Cosmetic Surgery, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Jeffrey Henning's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Henning include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU). He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cysts, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Allergic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.