We found 4 dermatologists who accept Beech Street near North Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Alexander Shraga is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in East Brunswick, NJ. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include moles, acne, and psoriasis. Dr. Shraga is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Shraga attended medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cysts, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Acne, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sola Choi is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in North Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Choi's clinical interests: moles, acne, and atopic dermatitis. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended Harvard Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Acne, Skin Issues
Dr. David Wrone's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include the following: laser skin surgery, spider veins, and tattoo removal. Dr. Wrone is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, Aetna, and more. He is a graduate of Stanford University School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Harvard University. Dr. Wrone is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Laser Skin Surgery, Botox Injection, Cysts, Hair Transplant, Sclerotherapy, Cosmetic Surgery, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Jeffrey Henning is a pediatric dermatologist in Hillsborough, NJ and North Brunswick, NJ. Clinical interests for Dr. Henning include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU), Dr. Henning attended medical school at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, Aetna, and more.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cysts, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Allergic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.