We found 4 dermatologists who accept Beech Street near North Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Alexander Shraga is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Shraga has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. His areas of expertise include the following: moles, acne, and psoriasis. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Shraga's training includes residency programs at a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cyst, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Acne, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sola Choi is a dermatologist in North Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ. Her areas of expertise include moles, acne, and atopic dermatitis. The average patient rating for Dr. Choi is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Choi takes. Dr. Choi attended Harvard Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Moles, Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Acne, Skin Issues
Dr. David Wrone's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Clinical interests for Dr. Wrone include laser skin surgery, spider veins, and tattoo removal. Dr. Wrone honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at Stanford University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Harvard University. He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Laser Skin Surgery, Botox Injection, Cyst, Hair Transplant, Sclerotherapy, Cosmetic Surgery, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Jeffrey Henning is a specialist in pediatric dermatology. He works in Hillsborough, NJ and North Brunswick, NJ. These areas are among Dr. Henning's clinical interests: allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. He is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. He graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU). Dr. Henning is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Moles, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Botox Injection, Cyst, Biopsy, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Allergic ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.