We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna near North Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Sola Choi is a dermatologist in North Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ. Dr. Choi (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. In addition, she offers interpreting services for patients who speak Spanish. Her clinical interests include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. Before completing her residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Dr. Choi attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Choi's patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, Aetna, and more.
Clinical interests: Acne, Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Eczema, Moles, Skin Cancer, Contact ... (Read more)
Dr. Alexander Shraga works as a pediatric dermatologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon. He studied medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Shraga completed residency programs at a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. His clinical interests include contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Shraga (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Russian. He is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Alopecia, Biopsies, Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX Injection), Brown Spots, Cancer, Cutaneous ... (Read more)
Dr. David Wrone specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. These areas are among Dr. Wrone's clinical interests: laser skin surgery, spider veins, and tattoo removal. He is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna. He obtained his medical school training at Stanford University School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Harvard University. Dr. Wrone (or staff) speaks Hindi. In addition, he offers language support for patients who speak Spanish.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Jeffrey Henning, who practices in Hillsborough, NJ and North Brunswick, NJ, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Henning include allergic contact dermatitis, moles, and acne. Dr. Henning is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Viant, and Aetna, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with New York University (NYU), Dr. Henning attended medical school at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. Dr. Henning is affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Acne, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Alopecia, Biopsies, Botox Injections, Botox Treatment, Brown ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.