We found 8 pediatric neurologists who accept Medicare near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Sue Ming is a pediatric neurology specialist. She takes Medicare insurance. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Ming is conversant in Chinese. She is affiliated with JFK Medical Center and Childrens Hospital of New Jersey at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Dr. Carlos Lastra works as a pediatric neurologist. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Pontifical Xavierian University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Lastra's training includes a residency program at Monmouth Medical Center. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Victoria Surgan's area of specialization is neurodevelopmental disabilities. She is a graduate of UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Surgan trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center for her residency. She honors Medicare insurance. In addition to English, she speaks Russian. Dr. Surgan is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital.
Dr. Kavitha Velicheti sees patients in Edison, NJ. Her medical specialties are pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. She is in-network for Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Velicheti trained at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center for her residency. She speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.
Dr. Yongming Mao's specialty is pediatric neurology. He attended medical school at Soochow University Medical College. He honors Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and more. Dr. Mao is conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Maimonides Medical Center, and Queens Hospital Center.
Dr. Mohammed Nizam's specialties are pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Nizam average 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Nizam is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.
Dr. Vikram Bhise's medical specialty is pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Bhise accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests