We found 5 allergist/immunologists near Middletown, NJ.
Dr. Linden Ho specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Holmdel, NJ, Toms River, NJ, and Englishtown, NJ. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University, Dr. Ho attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gary Gross is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gross is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and more. Dr. Gross graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Gross completed a residency program at George Washington University Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Viksman is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Viksman's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Kazan State Medical University. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Jacqueline Ross works as an allergist/immunologist in Ocean, NJ and Middletown, NJ. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Dr. Ross attended Drexel University College of Medicine for medical school. She is an in-network provider for Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ross is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Sherman works as an allergist/immunologist in Hazlet, NJ. He is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Dr. Sherman has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.