We found 5 allergist/immunologists near Middletown, NJ.
Dr. Linden Ho's medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. He graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Ho's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Viksman's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Viksman's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at Kazan State Medical University and residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Gary Gross practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Ocean, NJ and Middletown, NJ. He is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He attended New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at George Washington University Medical Center. Dr. Gross has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Gross honors Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jacqueline Ross' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. She is a graduate of Drexel University College of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Ross trained at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Ross honors Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Ross is professionally affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Sherman's specialty is allergy & immunology. Patients gave Dr. Sherman an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.