- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists near Middletown, NJ.
Dr. Linden Ho's area of specialization is pediatric allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Ho obtained his medical school training at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. The average patient rating for Dr. Ho is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ho takes.
Dr. Jacqueline Ross is a specialist in allergy & immunology. She studied medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Ross accepts several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield. She is professionally affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Gary Gross specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Ocean, NJ and Middletown, NJ. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gross accepts Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at George Washington University Medical Center. Dr. Gross is professionally affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Viksman practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Holmdel, NJ, Toms River, NJ, and Manalapan, NJ. Patients gave Dr. Viksman an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry. He studied medicine at Kazan State Medical University. Dr. Viksman's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices allergy & immunology in Hazlet, NJ. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Sherman is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.