We found 5 allergist/immunologists near Middletown, NJ.
Dr. Linden Ho practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Holmdel, NJ, Toms River, NJ, and Englishtown, NJ. Dr. Ho is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. His education and training includes medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ho accepts.
Dr. Jacqueline Ross' specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Ross accepts Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her education and training includes medical school at Drexel University College of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Gary Gross is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Ocean, NJ and Middletown, NJ. He is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Gross is a graduate of New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and a graduate of George Washington University Medical Center's residency program. He is rated highly by his patients. Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gross honors.
Dr. Michael Viksman specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Viksman has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Community Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Viksman accepts. Dr. Viksman attended medical school at Kazan State Medical University. For his professional training, Dr. Viksman completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Sherman, who practices in Hazlet, NJ, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Patient ratings for Dr. Sherman average 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.