We found 8 dentists who accept Medicare Advantage near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Bradford Porter's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Porter's areas of expertise include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. He trained at Wilmington Hospital and Medical Center of Delaware, Newark for residency. He is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Gene Martin is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. Dr. Martin has a special interest in bone grafting, dental implant surgery, and wisdom teeth removal. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine and residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Bone Grafting
Dr. Laderrick Bullock works as a prosthodontist. Dr. Bullock's training includes a residency program at Montefiore Medical Center. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for HealthSmart, Delta Dental, and Viant, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care.
Dr. David Sopinsky's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Sopinsky a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces