We found 8 dentists who accept Medicare Advantage near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Gene Martin works as an oral surgeon. He has a special interest in bone grafting, dental implant surgery, and wisdom teeth removal. He is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Dr. Martin attended medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Martin honors.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Bone Grafting
Dr. Bradford Porter works as an oral surgeon. His clinical interests encompass maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Patients gave Dr. Porter an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. He completed his residency training at Medical Center of Delaware, Newark.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Laderrick Bullock specializes in prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care. He is an in-network provider for HealthSmart, Delta Dental, and Viant, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bullock's training includes a residency program at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Stephen Soehren specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and practices in Swedesboro, NJ and Marlton, NJ. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Soehren accepts.
Dr. David Sopinsky practices dentistry. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sopinsky is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Laurie Rodio's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients rated Dr. Rodio highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rodio accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces