- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Medicare Advantage near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Gene Martin is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Marlton, NJ, Haddonfield, NJ, and Moorestown, NJ. In his practice, Dr. Martin focuses on bone grafting, dental implant surgery, and wisdom teeth removal. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare. He attended medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. Dr. Martin's residency was performed at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Bone Grafting
Dr. Bradford Porter works as an oral surgeon. His clinical interests include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Porter is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He trained at Medical Center of Delaware, Newark for his residency. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Laderrick Bullock works as a prosthodontist in Cherry Hill, NJ, Marlton, NJ, and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Bullock trained at Montefiore Medical Center for his residency. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for HealthSmart, Delta Dental, and Viant, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care.
Dr. Fred Rosen's area of specialization is dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Rosen average 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Laurie Rodio's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Rodio's patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.