- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Medicare Advantage near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Gene Martin's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Martin's areas of clinical interest consist of bone grafting, dental implant surgery, and wisdom teeth removal. He is professionally affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Martin honors. He graduated from Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Bone Grafting
Dr. Bradford Porter's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Porter trained at Medical Center of Delaware, Newark for his residency. His clinical interests encompass maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Aetna Medicare, and more.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Laderrick Bullock's area of specialization is prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). He is affiliated with Cooper University Health Care. Dr. Bullock's training includes a residency program at Montefiore Medical Center. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bullock honors HealthSmart, Delta Dental, and Viant, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Sopinsky specializes in dentistry. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sopinsky is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna Medicare, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Laurie Rodio specializes in general dentistry and practices in Swedesboro, NJ, Marlton, NJ, and Galloway, NJ. Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.