- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept AmeriHealth near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Steven Garin practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Garin include X-rays. The average patient rating for Dr. Garin is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Garin accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. His training includes a residency program at Temple University Hospital. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Temple University Hospital (TUH).
Clinical interests: X-Rays
Dr. Gene Martin is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Marlton, NJ, Haddonfield, NJ, and Moorestown, NJ. In his practice, Dr. Martin focuses on bone grafting, dental implant surgery, and wisdom teeth removal. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare. He attended medical school at Stony Brook University Medical Center, School of Medicine. Dr. Martin's residency was performed at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Virtua Voorhees Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal, Bone Grafting
Dr. Bradford Porter works as an oral surgeon. His clinical interests include maxillofacial (jaw and face) surgery. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Porter is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Aetna Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He trained at Medical Center of Delaware, Newark for his residency. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital.
Clinical interests: Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Edwin Eisenberg's area of specialization is endodontics (root canal treatment). Dr. Eisenberg completed his residency training at Temple University Hospital. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and CIGNA Plans. He is affiliated with Virtua Marlton Hospital.