We found 34 dentists near Manahawkin, NJ.
Dr. Kathy Banks' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. For her residency, Dr. Banks trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Community Medical Center.
Dr. Elisa Velazquez specializes in pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Velazquez is rated highly by her patients. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center and Community Medical Center. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. Dr. Velazquez's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ).
Clinical interests: Sedation, Dental Procedures
Dr. Anthony Navilio works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Navilio has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nicholas Addiego specializes in endodontics (root canal treatment) and practices in Ship Bottom, NJ. Patient ratings for Dr. Addiego average 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Dominic Cringoli practices orthodontics (braces). Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces