We found 33 dentists near Manahawkin, NJ.
Dr. Kathy Banks is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Community Medical Center. Dr. Banks is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Health Net, and more. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ).
Dr. Elisa Velazquez's areas of specialization are pediatric dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Her professional affiliations include Monmouth Medical Center and Community Medical Center. Dr. Velazquez accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. For her residency, Dr. Velazquez trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ).
Clinical interests: Sedation, Dental Procedures
Dr. Anthony Navilio specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Manahawkin, NJ. On average, patients gave Dr. Navilio a rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Scott Schron practices general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Schron average 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Schron accepts.
Dr. Nicholas Addiego's area of specialization is endodontics (root canal treatment). Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Addiego is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Dominic Cringoli is an orthodontist in Manahawkin, NJ. Patients gave Dr. Cringoli an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces