- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 1 allergist/immunologists who accepts Private Healthcare Systems near Hamilton, NJ.
Dr. Neeti Gupta works as an adult allergist and immunologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Gupta include conjunctivitis (pink eye), chronic sinusitis, and drug allergy. Dr. Gupta is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Viant, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. For her professional training, Dr. Gupta completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She is professionally affiliated with Princeton HealthCare System.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Immunization, Allergies, Conjunctivitis, Hives, Sinus ... (Read more)