We found 1 general surgeons who accepts WellCare near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Keith Kuenzler works as a pediatric surgeon and general surgeon. Before performing his residency at Jefferson University Hospitals, Dr. Kuenzler attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school. Areas of expertise for Dr. Kuenzler include adrenalectomy (adrenal surgery), cancer surgery, and pyloric stenosis. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Healthfirst, Aetna Medicare, and more. He has received the following distinction: New York Super Doctors. Dr. Kuenzler speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center and NYU Langone Medical Center.
Clinical interests: congenital abnormality of respiratory system, esophageal atresia, pectus excavatum, pyloric ... (Read more)
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department