- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 1 allergist/immunologists who accepts MultiPlan near Forked River, NJ.
Dr. Tarun Shah, who practices in Sea Girt, NJ, Brick, NJ, and Old Bridge, NJ, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Before performing his residency at Mount Carmel Health System, Dr. Shah attended Medical College Baroda for medical school. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Amerigroup, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Empire BlueCross BlueShield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shah honors. He is affiliated with Community Medical Center.