We found 8 dentists who accept Delta Dental near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Kevin Heaney's specialty is dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Heaney an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Delta Dental insurance. His training includes a residency program at Montefiore Medical Center. He is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Richard Szumita's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His hospital/clinic affiliations include St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System. For his professional training, Dr. Szumita completed a residency program at East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System. Dr. Szumita is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Steven Menillo's specialty is general dentistry. He honors Delta Dental insurance. For his residency, Dr. Menillo trained at Hackensack University Medical Center. He is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Richard Gertler specializes in general dentistry. He is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Blue Choice, and more. Dr. Gertler's training includes a residency program at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Dr. Marianne Cifelli's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph's Health System.
Dr. Andrew Paek works as a dentist in Jersey City, NJ and Englewood, NJ. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces