- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Medicare near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Amit Kumar is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Nashua, NH. He attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University. For his residency, Dr. Kumar trained at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Kumar's clinical interests include asthma. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Health System. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Kumar's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Jon Vore specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Nashua, NH. Dr. Vore obtained his medical school training at Harvard Medical School and performed his residency at Tufts Medical Center. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Nashua.
Dr. Amitha Harish is an allergy & immunology specialist. In her practice, Dr. Harish focuses on asthma. She is professionally affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Health System. Dr. Harish accepts the following insurance: Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare. She is accepting new patients. She studied medicine at Albany Medical College. Dr. Harish's training includes a residency program at Strong Memorial Hospital. Dr. Harish offers interpreting services for her patients.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Julian Melamed works as an adult allergist and immunologist. He is affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists. He attended the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg and then went on to complete his residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Melamed highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Aetna, and Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include the University Of Witwatersrand Student Medical Council Award Top Doctor Award; Boston Super Doctors; and Pfizer Scholarship. Dr. Melamed is closed to new patients at this time.
Dr. William Siroty practices allergy & immunology in Nashua, NH. He is professionally affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital (Nashua, NH). He attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Siroty's medical residency was performed at New York Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center, New York. He honors Medicare insurance.