- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Medicare near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Amit Kumar's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. His areas of expertise include asthma. Dr. Kumar is professionally affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Health System. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He has an open panel. He attended SUNY Upstate Medical University for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School for residency.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Jon Vore is an allergist/immunologist in Nashua, NH. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Vore attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. His training includes a residency program at Tufts Medical Center. He is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua.
Dr. Amitha Harish is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. She offers interpreting services for her patients. Her areas of expertise include asthma. Dr. Harish is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Health System. She studied medicine at Albany Medical College. For her professional training, Dr. Harish completed a residency program at Strong Memorial Hospital. She is in-network for Most Insurance Plans, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Julian Melamed's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. After attending the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg for medical school, he completed his residency training at Hahnemann University Hospital. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Melamed takes Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), Aetna, Medicare, and more. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Melamed include: the University Of Witwatersrand Student Medical Council Award Top Doctor Award; Boston Super Doctors; and Pfizer Scholarship. He is professionally affiliated with Allergy & Asthma Specialists. He has a closed panel.
Dr. William Siroty's specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Siroty attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and Georgetown University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at New York Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center, New York. He accepts Medicare insurance.