We found 8 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Laconia, NH. Dr. Peralta is conversant in Filipino. Before completing her residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center, Dr. Peralta attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She honors Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou's medical specialty is general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Healthfirst, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from KU Leuven Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Wehlou speaks French. She is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset.
Dr. Michael Groenke practices general pediatrics. Dr. Groenke attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at the University Hospitals, Cleveland.
Dr. Lee Willett specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Laconia, NH. Dr. Willett is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. He trained at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont for his residency.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany practices general pediatrics in Laconia, NH. Dr. Duvdevany graduated from Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education