- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 8 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta is a Laconia, NH physician who specializes in general pediatrics. In addition to English, she speaks Filipino. She obtained her medical school training at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine and performed her residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center. Dr. Peralta is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Wehlou is a graduate of KU Leuven Faculty of Medicine. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Healthfirst. She speaks French. She is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital - Main Facility.
Dr. Lee Willett is a Laconia, NH physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He attended the University of Vermont College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont. Dr. Willett is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany is a pediatrician. Dr. Duvdevany's education and training includes medical school at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.