- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 8 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta works as a general pediatrician. Dr. Peralta's education and training includes medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine and residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center. She is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance. She is conversant in Filipino.
Dr. Michael Groenke practices general pediatrics. Dr. Groenke attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Groenke trained at the University Hospitals, Cleveland.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou practices general pediatrics. She is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Healthfirst, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Wehlou studied medicine at KU Leuven Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Wehlou speaks French.
Dr. Lee Willett is a Laconia, NH physician who specializes in general pediatrics. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Before completing his residency at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Dr. Willett attended medical school at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany is a Laconia, NH physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Duvdevany obtained her medical school training at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and performed her residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.