We found 9 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta practices general pediatrics in Laconia, NH. She is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Peralta is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine and a graduate of Elmhurst Hospital Center's residency program. She speaks Filipino.
Dr. Michael Groenke specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Laconia, NH. Before completing his residency at the University Hospitals, Cleveland, Dr. Groenke attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou works as a pediatrician. She graduated from KU Leuven Faculty of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Healthfirst are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wehlou accepts. Dr. Wehlou is conversant in French. Dr. Wehlou is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset.
Dr. Lee Willett is a general pediatrician. Dr. Willett has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He attended medical school at the University of Vermont College of Medicine. His residency was performed at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont.
Dr. Ana Silvia Hernandez Aviles' specialty is general pediatrics. For her professional training, Dr. Hernandez Aviles completed a residency program at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany is a Laconia, NH physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Duvdevany attended medical school at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education