We found 8 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta works as a general pediatrician in Laconia, NH. She honors Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Peralta is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Peralta completed a residency program at Elmhurst Hospital Center. In addition to English, she speaks Filipino.
Dr. Michael Groenke is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. After attending the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at the University Hospitals, Cleveland.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou's specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, and Healthfirst, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of KU Leuven Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Wehlou speaks French. Dr. Wehlou is professionally affiliated with North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset.
Dr. Lee Willett practices general pediatrics in Laconia, NH. He graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont. Patients rated Dr. Willett highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany is a general pediatrician in Laconia, NH. She is a graduate of Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and a graduate of Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center's residency program.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education