We found 8 pediatricians near Laconia, NH.
Dr. Janessa Peralta sees patients in Laconia, NH. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Peralta is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance. She studied medicine at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Her residency was performed at Elmhurst Hospital Center. In addition to English, Dr. Peralta speaks Filipino.
Dr. Michael Groenke sees patients in Laconia, NH. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at the University Hospitals, Cleveland.
Dr. Kicki Wehlou's specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Empire BlueCross BlueShield, Healthfirst, and more. She studied medicine at KU Leuven Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Wehlou speaks French. She is professionally affiliated with North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset.
Dr. Lee Willett is a Laconia, NH physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Willett is a graduate of the University of Vermont College of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont.
Dr. Neta Duvdevany's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She obtained her medical school training at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and performed her residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education