We found 61 dentists near Dover, NH.
Dr. Timothy Osborn works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is a graduate of Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Osborn trained at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. He is in-network for Medicaid and Medicare insurance. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Boston Medical Center (BMC). He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Haskell Kingston practices dentistry in Eliot, ME. Patients rated Dr. Kingston highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces