- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 62 dentists near Dover, NH.
Dr. Timothy Osborn's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Boston Medical Center (BMC). He obtained his medical school training at Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Osborn accepts Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Haskell Kingston's area of specialization is dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Patrick Racz's specialty is general dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Racz is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart, in addition to other insurance carriers.