- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 61 dentists near Dover, NH.
Dr. Timothy Osborn's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Osborn's hospital/clinic affiliations include Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Boston Medical Center (BMC). He attended Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University. He accepts the following insurance: Medicaid and Medicare. Dr. Osborn has an open panel.
Dr. Haskell Kingston's specialty is dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart.
Dr. Patrick Racz is a general dentist in Eliot, ME. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Racz honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart, in addition to other insurance carriers.